WGSS Scholarship Application Documents
- 2019 WGSS Scholarship Applications:
- Part A: Local (WGSS) and District (SD 35) Fillable PDF Application - Now Open
- Part B: Ministry District/Authority Fillable PDF Application - Now Open
- 2019 On-Line Contact Details for WGSS Scholarship (OneDrive Doc) - Now Open
- Financial Need Form
- Comprehensive Resume Example
- 2018 WGSS Scholarship List
WGSS Scholarship Presentations
- 2018 WGSS Grade 11 Scholarship Workshop - May 21, 2018
- 2018 WGSS Grade 12 National & Nomination Scholarship Presentation - Sept. 2018
- 2018 WGSS Grade 12 Local, District and Ministry D/A Scholarship Presentation - Nov. 2018
Ministry of Education Scholarship Information
SASSY Awards Information
- 2018 SASSY Awards (Langley Rotary) Power Point Presentation - there will be a presentation Jan. 10, 2019, during Flex, in the Library Annex with Ms. Docherty. This presentation will be up-dated after that presentation.
- 2019 SASSY Awards Nomination and Application
Searchable Scholarship Databases
- SD 35 Database
- Aboriginal Searchable Bursaries Database
- Academic Invest
- BC Government Scholarships and Awards
- BC Scholarships
- Grant Me
- Scholarships Canada
- Student Awards Search
- Student Scholarships
- Unlock Your Future
Have you received a scholarship?
Here are two university sites which have samples on how to write a thank you letter to donors: SDSU and U of Toronto
NEED A TRANSCRIPT for Post-Secondary or for Scholarships?
Please refer to the Graduation Subdirectory Transcript Section of our website.